Did you have a case in which the ruling was not what you desired? You have the right to a review by a higher court (an “appeal”). Your Constitutional right to take your case through the Appellate system is a right granted by both the Florida and U.S. Constitutions. At RL&A, we assess your case and determine the standing and focus on the prevailing arguments for the best possible outcome.
At RL&A, we advocate for individuals and companies whose civil and legal rights are being violated. There are a variety of cases in which we work as an advocate, including:
- Education & IEP Advocacy
- Students with Disabilities Act Advocacy
- American with Disabilities Act Advocacy
- Housing Discrimination
- Community Development
- Voting Rights & Voter Disenfranchisement Issues
- LGBT Advocacy
- Sex & Gender Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Racial Profiling
- Employment Discrimination and EEOC Violations
- Mass Torts & Class Action Lawsuits
Don’t face discrimination or civil rights violations without an advocate from RL&A at your side. Call our office to schedule an appointment to discuss your case.
It’s not just about clients. This is personal. Civil rights affect us all.